• Find the best caterers, florists, photographers, bridal fashion designers, and more for your big day at the New York Weddings Event. Guests can enjoy complimentary food and drinks while browsing samples and demonstrations from more than 100 vendors. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-463-0071); 5–8. Purchase tickets ($40) at ticketweb.com.
• Get a private makeup lesson with the Laura Mercier artists at Bloomingdale's. Customers will receive a gift with a purchase of $85 or more. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 2 p.m., 4:30 p.m., and 6 p.m. Call 212-705-2502 to make an appointment.
• Stop by the Bobbi Brown counter at Bloomingdale's to get beauty tips from makeup artist Ricki Gurtman. Through 3/31. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–5. Call 212-705-2055 to make an appointment.
• Attend Anthropologie’s fragrance series featuring notable perfumers like Le Labo, Ineke, Honoré des Prés, and Strange Invisible Perfumes. Customers will learn about the process of creating a fragrance and what makes a scent memorable. Through 4/1. 50 Rockefeller Plaza, nr. 50th St. (212-246-0386); W–Th (6–8); F (6–7). E-mail email@example.com for RSVP information and more details.
• Blazers are $650 to $850 (originally $2,500), trousers are $110 to $160 (originally $450), and shirts are $95 to $150 (originally $350) at the Antonio Azzuolo menswear sale. Through 4/1. 139 Norfolk St., nr. Rivington St.; W–F (10–7).