• Meet hair colorist Rita Hazan as she debuts the Rita Hazan Root Concealer at Sephora. Customers will learn how to cover grays themselves and make their hair color last longer. Sephora Times Square, 1500 Broadway, nr. 43rd St. (212-944-6789); 5–8. Call to make an appointment.
• Shop for spring clothes and enjoy tastings from restaurants like ABC Kitchen, BLT Steak, and Hurricane Club during the "In Good Taste" event at Saks. Ticket proceeds benefit City Harvest and guests will receive a $100 Saks gift card to use during the event. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); 7–9. Purchase tickets ($100) at cityharvest.org.
• Stop by West Elm’s We Heart Handmade Art pop-up market, featuring crafts and home décor from local Etsy designers. 1870 Broadway, nr. 62nd St. (212-247-8077); 6–9. Call 888-823-5420 to RSVP.
• Browse the latest collection of bridal gowns at the Elizabeth Fillmore spring 2011 trunk show at Saks. Through 4/2. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); 10–8. Call 212-940-2269 to make an appointment.
• Candles, kitchenware, decorative accessories, bedding, and vintage furniture are 30 to 70 percent off at Apartment 48's closing sale. 12 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-807-1391); W–Th (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.