• Meet hair colorist Rita Hazan as she debuts the Rita Hazan Root Concealer at Sephora. Customers will learn how to cover grays themselves and make their hair color last longer. Sephora Times Square, 1500 Broadway, nr. 43rd St. (212-944-6789); 5–8. Call to make an appointment.
• Shop for spring clothes and enjoy tastings from restaurants like ABC Kitchen, BLT Steak, and Hurricane Club during the "In Good Taste" event at Saks. Ticket proceeds benefit City Harvest and guests will receive a $100 Saks gift card to use during the event. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); 7–9. Purchase tickets ($100) at cityharvest.org.
• Stop by West Elm’s We Heart Handmade Art pop-up market, featuring crafts and home décor from local Etsy designers. 1870 Broadway, nr. 62nd St. (212-247-8077); 6–9. Call 888-823-5420 to RSVP.
• Browse the latest collection of bridal gowns at the Elizabeth Fillmore spring 2011 trunk show at Saks. Through 4/2. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); 10–8. Call 212-940-2269 to make an appointment.
• Candles, kitchenware, decorative accessories, bedding, and vintage furniture are 30 to 70 percent off at Apartment 48's closing sale. 12 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-807-1391); W–Th (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
A Comprehensive Taxonomy of Men With Long Hair
From Our Partners
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.