If you are getting married and still have to pick out a bunch of stuff — because after all, aren't weddings all about picking out a bunch of stuff? — you should go to New York's annual Weddings Event, taking place at the Metropolitan Pavilion on Wednesday, March 30. The Cut has a pair of tickets to give away to the affair, which hosts the city's most creative and stylish wedding service providers. You can visit with over 100, including kate spade new york, Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier, the Body Shop, and Ron Ben-Israel Cakes, while drinking cocktails. Enter to win two tickets and an awesome gift bag by leaving a comment below explaining why you deserve them more than anyone. Give us any reason — you're totally helpless, totally insane about wedding planning, and have crazy requirements like you want everything to be pink — and the commenter with the most amusing (real or made-up) answer wins.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament