Another month brings another giant batch of Internet fashion videos that are trying to be increasingly high brow. Like Martin Scorsese and David Lynch before him, Darren Aronofsky is the latest to join the High Fashion Film Club with Yves Saint Laurent's latest commercial for La Nuit de L'Homme. Aronofsky collaborates with the leading man from his film Black Swan, Vincent Cassel, alongside very seductive model Eniko Mihalik. Meanwhile, British photographer Alasdair McLellan shot a video for Dazed & Confused starring boxer Ryan Pickard alongside fellow boxers Sam Lawson and Louis Cadma. Marlene Dietrich inspired Viktor & Rolf's Shoot to Thrill short, directed by Philip Riches. Serbian model Natasa Vojnovic stars, performing her signature spazzy style of modeling. See these videos, Siri Tollerod make out with herself in front of a mirror, and more of this month's best in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!