Though we’ve been obsessively checking the forecast for heat and sun, sweaty days are rough on temperamental skin. Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Mask (er, Masque) is a remedy for the blackhead-prone, especially if you’ve been running around outside. The creamy, fragrance-free mask is made of Amazonian white clay from Brazil, which draws out gunk and refines pores. Though a fair share of clay masks we’ve tried cause tightness or flaking, this one packs oatmeal and aloe vera to leave skin feeling soft. There’s an Earth Day–inspired incentive to try it this month: Chloë Sevigny and Michael C. Hall both designed limited-edition labels, with 100 percent of proceeds benefiting the Waterkeeper Alliance, a charity that protects waterways around the world from polluters.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat