Though we’ve been obsessively checking the forecast for heat and sun, sweaty days are rough on temperamental skin. Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Mask (er, Masque) is a remedy for the blackhead-prone, especially if you’ve been running around outside. The creamy, fragrance-free mask is made of Amazonian white clay from Brazil, which draws out gunk and refines pores. Though a fair share of clay masks we’ve tried cause tightness or flaking, this one packs oatmeal and aloe vera to leave skin feeling soft. There’s an Earth Day–inspired incentive to try it this month: Chloë Sevigny and Michael C. Hall both designed limited-edition labels, with 100 percent of proceeds benefiting the Waterkeeper Alliance, a charity that protects waterways around the world from polluters.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve