From Chanel to fast-fashion chains, nautical stripes have been reproduced ten times over, but Rodebjer’s Waipio tee offers a fresh take on spring stripes with a gradated navy, black, and rose print. The tee’s slightly slouchy fit and longer sleeves are a welcome alternative to the classic boatneck style. Wear it under a blazer to work or throw it on over shorts for weekend brunch. All new arrivals are 10 percent off at Dear Fieldbinder through April 6; enter the code N2Spring at checkout.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve