After Indira Cesarine was ridiculed for her four-minute-long film The Crush, starring Julia Restoin Roitfeld and her boyfriend, Robert Konjic, the budding director fought back on TFS: "Apparently my short fashion film with Julia Roitfeld is an absolute horror, and I should commit fashion suicide before making another film — what do you think? have I dug my own grave daring to try to be a director, or are they just being extremely bitchy? maybe it's time to become a happy housewife and forget about this ***%$%^#$%^ business." Girl, we've all been there. [Fashion Copious]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken