Celebrating Juergen Teller's long-standing relationship with Vivienne Westwood, the new book Get a Life includes glorious photos from Teller's spring 2010 campaign for Westwood, many of them unseen. This book comes after the photographer's prior two photo books with the designer, Election Day (2009) and Vivienne Westwood (2008). Get a Life includes shots of Argentinean model Tati Cotliar playing crazy, alongside Westwood herself and a deliberately rough-looking Pamela Anderson. The un-retouched images capture Teller's inimitable raw aesthetic; in New York's fall 2008 fashion issue,Teller told us that fashion photography is "so retouched, so airbrushed, without any human response at all, and, well, you don’t really want to fuck a doll." See more from the Steidl-published Get a Life in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater
- Padma Lakshmi Played Belly-Button Peekaboo