• Irina Shayk is posing naked on a special T-shirt you can buy at Marc by Marc Jacobs. It's a part of the "Protect the Skin You're In" campaign in partnership with the NYU Cancer Institute.
• Into the Gloss's latest in-depth interview is with Style Bubble's Susie Lau. Despite saying her relationship with beauty is "a terse one," Susie runs down her skin-care, hair, and makeup products of choice. [Into the Gloss]
• The Times has discovered sites that offer deals on beauty treatments, like Gilt City and Lifebooker. Maybe you've heard of them, maybe even used them? [NYT]
• After lab tests found levels of formaldehyde in Brazilian Blowout's Smoothing Solution that are similar to those used in embalming procedures, the superior state court of California has taken out an injunction against the brand. [WWD]
• All it took for OPI to trend on Twitter was a single tweet from Khloe Kardashian hinting at a collaboration between herself, sisters Kim and Kourtney, and the nail polish brand. [Beauty High]