Mickey Drexler has no regrets about J.Crew's lawsuit-strewn path to private ownership. “I would do it the same way," he told Bloomberg's Margaret Brennan. "I sleep well at night. People write things. It’s the way of America. I expected it. It is what it is. I can’t blame anyone. If you look at most buyouts, etc., things happen. But I’m very comfortable with it." And now that things are what they are, he's focusing on more important things, like meeting the demand for ruffled shirts and choosing pink-toenail fan Jenna Lyons as his someday-successor: “Well how could you say no, right? I mean, I don’t know if she’s going to be watching this or not, but sure.” The full interview airs Friday on Bloomberg Spotlight.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her