On top of the e-mail sent around by her publicist last week, Kimora Lee Simmons told StyleList that she was misquoted in PopEater's original story about her not eating. "That story quotes me as saying 'I don't eat.' Well, I had said, 'I don't eat bags of Doritos and cheeseburgers like I used to,' but the writer ended the quote at, 'I don't eat.' That's irresponsible reporting. It really upset me because it's not at all my message, and I want people to know that. I'm first and foremost a mother and a wife, and I'm raising three kids, and I want them to grow up to have a healthy sense of self." [StyleList, Earlier]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her