How many handbags do you have? How many handbags do you have that you consider essential? Vogue contributing editor and Moda Operandi co-founder Lauren Santo Domingo has five, which she shares with Bag Snob:
1. A nude Nina Ricci tote bag, $1,979, which is great when she doesn't "have time to change my bag from the day before."
2. For traveling, she likes a custom monogrammed Louis Vuitton roller bag. A small one is $2,430, but it lasts forever!
3. The New York fashion lady's requisite Proenza Schouler PS 1 bag. The LSD likes hers in croc, which is sold out at Net-a-porter, having been marked down to $10,150 from $14,500. Versatile enough, LSD says, for day and night.
4. When she's feeling a little saucier, she goes for the $825 Alexander Wang Diego bag.
5. And for clutches, VBH is LSD's go-to. Her preferred envelope clutch of the moment is sold out on on Net-a-porter, having been marked down to $525 from $750.
So. What kind of bag are you carrying today?
Lauren Santo Domingo Five Essentials [Bag Snob]