What would a royal wedding be without memorabilia? The wedding of Charles and Diana was an excuse for tchotchke-makers to run rampant, and Kate and William's nuptials are no different but we don't recall any fridges decorated with a five-foot-nine-inch photographic imprint of Charles and Di being available in 1981. General Electric's David Garden has proclaimed of his company's fridge that "it certainly wipes the floor with your usual commemorative tea towels and mugs.” And the same might be said for the Crown Jewels royal wedding condoms, the Viagra-infused Royal Virility Performance pale ale, and the Papa John's royal-wedding-portrait pizza. While there's still plenty of yawn-worthy commemorative china, spoons, thimbles, and other various knickknacks out there, Will and Kate have inspired a far more creative population than the usual tchotchke-hoarding crowd. For your amusement (and/or shopping convenience), here's the most terrifying royal-wedding memorabilia available.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel