Tomorrow, Kate Middleton and Prince William will finally get married in London. From the looks of today's blogs, in a week's time when people (hopefully) start to forget about this and move on to other trivial obsessions, plenty of outlets will have to find other sources of "news." For no one seems to be tired of the wedding-dress speculation, even though no one is going to have a damn clue about what that garment actually looks like, really, until she wears it tomorrow. But anyway, a bunch of stuff you don't need to know about the wedding is here. Is it still fun?
• Kate Middleton arrived at the hotel she's staying at in London! Looking like your average girl in the mall. Aw? See more photos of Kate wearing clothes in the Kate Middleton Look Book.
• Bruce Oldfield has confirmed that he is not designing Kate Middleton's wedding dress. But most experts on this sort of thing have been saying this all along since he's been so shamelessly connecting himself to the story in the press. [-Vogue UK]
• A never-before-seen photo of the couple shot by Mario Testino that will appear in the wedding program has been released. The surely retouched photo has been cropped to (conveniently?) exclude William's bald spot. [Us]
• Camilla Parker Bowles is wearing a dress by Anna Valentine. Care! [HuffPo]
• Prince Harry's girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, will wear two dresses custom-made by Alberta Ferretti tomorrow. Oh, is bitch trying to steal Kate's thunder? The daytime church look is aqua green and her nighttime dress is a "stunning one-shoulder" navy number with cutout detail in the back. Guess she can get away with that sort of scandalousness since she's not even engaged to her man yet. [Contact Music]