• Head to Saks to learn about men’s denim and shop for this season’s limited-edition jeans. Shoppers can customize their jeans with laser engraving, painting, and hemming. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); 10–8.
• Shop at Lord & Taylor's Family & Friends event starting this weekend and receive an extra 25 percent discount on most items in store with this flyer. Through 4/23. 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St., (212-391-3344); M–F (10–8:30), S (10–7:30), Su (11–7).
• Browse Mary Meyer's spring collection in a special pop-up shop at In God We Trust. There'll be drinks, discounts, giveaways, and every purchase counts as entry into a raffle for a Mary Meyer gift card. 70 Greenpoint Ave., nr. Franklin St., (718-389-3545); noon–8.
• Join the spring fling party celebrating the opening of the Alice + Olivia pop-up shop at Scoop in the meatpacking district. There'll be personal styling tips offered all day, and a D.J. from 3 p.m. 875 Washington St., nr. W 14th St., (212-929-1244); 11–6.
• Womenswear samples, archival pieces, and current season's stock are discounted up to 80 percent at Haute Hippie's spring sale. T-shirts start at $20, embellished dresses at $100. Through 4/22. 336 W. 37th St., fifteenth fl., nr. Eighth Ave.; 10–6.
Most Viewed Stories
Serena Williams’s Pregnancy Announcement Was Completely Unintentional
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
Ask Polly: Is Life All Downhill From Here?
Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
Ikea Would Like You to Consider Its 99-Cent Tote Over Balenciaga’s $2,145 Version
Should You Be Boycotting SheaMoisture?
A Dead Woman’s Fitbit Data May Lead to Her Husband’s Murder Conviction
Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.