• Meet Ines de la Fressange who will be signing copies of her new book, Parisian Chic at Saks in the Roger Vivier shoe boutique. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., (212-753-4000); (6:30–8). RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Shop at Use Your Head, where an ACE charity event benefitting the homeless will be hosted by Valentina Zelyaeva, Lonneke Engel, and Fabiola Beracasa. (Donations of lightly-used clothing for the sale will be accepted both before and during the evening.) Organic Avenue will also be providing healthy smoothies and juices. 262 Mott St., nr. Prince St., (212-334-6755); (7-9).
• Dresses, suits, tops, and pants are 70 percent off at the BGN womenswear sample sale. Through 5/31. 202 W. 40th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 902 (212-278-8686); T–F (10–6).
• Get up to 80 percent off Missoni, Valentino, and RED Valentino spring/summer items, including clothes, outerwear, bags and shoes. Through 5/6. 41 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fifth fl. (212-935-2670); daily (10–7).
• Almost everything at the Jil Sander sample sale is 80 percent off; all clothing and accessories are from past seasons. Through 4/30. 8 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., fourth fl. (no phone); daily (10–6).
• Menswear and womenswear are 50 percent off at the Fred Perry sample sale. The selection includes Fred Perry by Raf Simons and the Fred Perry Stussy Delux collaboration. Through 4/30. Avalon Group showroom, 547 W. 27th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-736-3030); M–F (10–7), S (noon–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.