• "Shop and Rock" at a special event at the Patricia Field boutique, with trunk shows of clothing and jewelry, music, cupcakes, and cocktails. There's a 20 percent discount available on all Patricia Field womenswear and menswear, as well as accessories. 320 Bowery, nr. Bleecker St., (212-966-4066); 7–11. RSVP to RSVP@thepurpleagency.com.
• Get your eyebrows shaped during Sisley’s brow event at Bloomingdale's. Through 4/21. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30. Call 212-705-3790 to make an appointment.
• Stop by the Ecolux designer pop-up shop at Bloomingdale's Soho and meet ten contemporary designers as they showcase their spring/summer 2011 collections. Designers include Suzanne Rae, Ajna Collection, H. Fredriksson, and Study by Tara St. James. Through 4/23. Bloomingdale’s Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); W–F (10–9), S (10–8).
• Tanks are $30 (originally $127) and cotton basics for men and women are $50 (originally $162) at the Inhabit spring 2011 sample sale. Through 4/21. 1410 Broadway, at 41st St., twenty-eighth fl., Ste. 304; W–Th (10–6).
• In a partnership with Riverkeeper, an organization that aims to provide clean water to all New Yorkers, Stewart+Brown will be donating 20 percent of all online sales to the charity's cause. Through 4/30. More details are at stewartbrown.com.