• Shop for clothing and accessories at Life:Curated during their Spring Fever event. Customers can enjoy drinks by Brooklyn Brew Shop and a 15 percent discount on all items. 186 Grand St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (347-689-9143); 6–9.
• Browse the selection at upscale consignment store Second Time Around's new location in Chelsea, which features both current and past season's designer clothing and accessories. 94 Seventh Avenue, at W. 16th St., (212-255-9455); M–S (11–7), Su (12–6).
• Enjoy a complimentary therapeutic facial with the purchase of any two Intelligent Nutrients products at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 10–7. Call 212-833-2508 to make an appointment.
• Meet Josie Maran and learn about ecofriendly beauty and fashion on Earth Day at Sephora. Customers can get a complimentary makeover by Josie Maran Cosmetics, browse the latest fashion collection by Edun, and get personal style tips from Marie Claire beauty editor Ying Chu. Guests will also receive green gift bags and have a chance to win a $100 Sephora gift card. Sephora Fifth Avenue, 597 Fifth Ave., nr. 48th St. (212-980-6534); 6–8. E-mail email@example.com to RSVP.
• Stop by Bobbi Brown at Bloomingdale's for Kim Soane’s master class on erasing dark circles, plus get one-on-one beauty tips. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–5. Call 212-705-2055 to make an appointment.
• Attend the Lion’esque style trunk show and reception featuring Ramy Brook clothing and Catherine Beth jewelry. Proceeds will benefit the American Red Cross Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Fund, and guests will receive a gift bag with any purchase. Mizu New York, 505 Park Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-688-6498); 6–9. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
• Pieces from Sally LaPointe's recent collections are discounted at a special one-day sale at EVA. Her 2011 spring line is 25 percent reduced, and earlier seasons are up to 80 percent off — with jackets at $275 (originally $975) and tanks from $75 (originally $275). 335A Bowery, nr. W. 4th St. (212-925-3890); 5–9.
• Tanks are $30 (originally $127) and cotton basics for men and women are $50 (originally $162) at the Inhabit spring 2011 sample sale. 1441 Broadway, at 41st St., twenty-eighth fl.; W–Th (10–6).