• Stop by Onassis Clothing for Refinery29's Gent's Night Out event featuring the spring 2011 menswear collection. Guests will receive complimentary Moonshine whiskey cocktails, a gift with purchase, and a chance to win raffle prizes. All proceeds will benefit Japan relief efforts. Onassis Soho, 71 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-8865); (6–9). E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
• Meet designers Mark Badgley and James Mischka while they introduce their new shoe line, Mark & James, at Bloomingdale's. Customers will receive a signed T-shirt with any shoe purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5 p.m.
• Head to Eva New York’s trunk show to receive discounts on clothing and shop for a good cause: All proceeds will benefit the Red Cross relief efforts in Japan. 355A Bowery St., nr. 4th St. (212-925-3890); (5–8).
• Browse the latest collection of bridal gowns at the J. Mendel spring 2011 trunk show at Saks. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); (10–8). Call 212-940-2269 to make an appointment.
• Jewelry is 30 to 80 percent off at the Rachel Leigh spring sample sale. Stella snakeskin bangles are $15 (originally $72), the Zelda Waltz Cluster necklace is $50 (originally $182), and the Gumball ring is $25 (originally $96). 252 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 902 (646-290-6034); T–Th (10–5).