• Stop by Onassis Clothing for Refinery29's Gent's Night Out event featuring the spring 2011 menswear collection. Guests will receive complimentary Moonshine whiskey cocktails, a gift with purchase, and a chance to win raffle prizes. All proceeds will benefit Japan relief efforts. Onassis Soho, 71 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-8865); (6–9). E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
• Meet designers Mark Badgley and James Mischka while they introduce their new shoe line, Mark & James, at Bloomingdale's. Customers will receive a signed T-shirt with any shoe purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5 p.m.
• Head to Eva New York’s trunk show to receive discounts on clothing and shop for a good cause: All proceeds will benefit the Red Cross relief efforts in Japan. 355A Bowery St., nr. 4th St. (212-925-3890); (5–8).
• Browse the latest collection of bridal gowns at the J. Mendel spring 2011 trunk show at Saks. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); (10–8). Call 212-940-2269 to make an appointment.
• Jewelry is 30 to 80 percent off at the Rachel Leigh spring sample sale. Stella snakeskin bangles are $15 (originally $72), the Zelda Waltz Cluster necklace is $50 (originally $182), and the Gumball ring is $25 (originally $96). 252 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 902 (646-290-6034); T–Th (10–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.