• Stop by the Dylan & Rose spring 2011 collection pop-up shop and enjoy cupcakes, Champagne, and a 20 percent discount on the fashion line. Georgia Boutique & Salon, 89A E. Houston St., nr. Bowery (646-827-2428); 6–9.
• See the new spring collections at Bloomingdale's and enjoy informal modeling, live music, and cosmetic consultations. Customers will receive a gift bag and a 25 percent discount with a purchase of $250 or more. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5–7.
• Receive a complimentary spray tan with any $100 Trish McEvoy purchase at Bloomingdale's. Through 4/15. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–8. Call 212-705-2202 to make an appointment.
• Browse the latest collection of bridal gowns at the Monique Lhuillier spring 2011 trunk show at Saks. Through 4/16. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); 10–8. Call 212-940-2269 to make an appointment.
• Womenswear and shoes are up to 75 percent off at Olive & Bette's basement sale. Rebecca Taylor blouses are $76 (originally $302), Cynthia Vincent boots are $120 (originally $478), and Nanette Lepore dresses are $108 (originally $432). 1249 Third Ave., at 72nd St. (212-206-0036); 8–7.
• Shoes by Robert Clergerie start at $150 and womenswear by Edith A. Miller starts at $30 as the brands hold a joint sample sale of their fall 2010 and spring 2011 merchandise. 273 Grand St., Ste. 6E, nr. Forsyth St.; (9:30–6:30).
• Handbags are up to 50 percent off at the Katherine Kwei sample sale. The Donna snake satchel is $800 (originally $1,555), the Joyce clutch in distressed leather is $170 (originally $335), and the Teresa tote in wrinkled calkskin is $350 (originally $625). Through 4/15. 611 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 742 (646-476-7665); Th–F (10:30–7:30).
• Eyeglasses and sunglasses from Armani, Lafont, Dior, Prada, and more start at $75 at the James Leonard Opticians sample sale. Through 4/16. 1010 Second Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-753-7733); Th (10–8), F (10–7), S (10–6).