• Celebrate the royal wedding in style (and in a big hat, if you feel like it) at any number of venues holding special events. See here for more details.
• Stop by Sephora in Times Square for the debut of Tarina Tarantino’s Bronze Beauty collection. Customers will receive a complimentary makeover from a Sephora makeup artist and a Tarina Tarantino sleeping mask. 200 W. 42nd St., nr. Broadway (212-737-4672); noon–6.
• Shop at Banana Republic, where there's a 40 percent sale on all in-store merchandise (and 30 percent discounts online). Tomorrow, they'll also have English Scotsguards stationed outside their Soho store; tweet a picture with one to @BananaRepublic — with the hashtag #BRGuards — and you could win a $500 gift card. Hours and locations vary.
• Designer handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Sang A sample sale. Through 4/30. 524 Broadway, at Spring St., second fl. (212-564-4433); F–S (noon–8).
• Jill Platner's silver necklaces, rawhide wrap-bracelets, and nineteen-karat-gold collectibles are more than 15 percent off. Through 5/1. 113 Crosby St., nr. Prince St.; F–Su (noon–7).
• Sandals, boots, and wedges start at $40 at the Matt Bernson spring sample sale. Through 5/1. 450 Greenwich St., nr. Vestry St.; F–Su (11–6).
• Tableware, knives, cutting boards, and more from brands like Le Creuset and All-Clad are up to 40 percent off at the Brooklyn Kitchen sidewalk sale. Through 5/2. 100 Frost St., at Meeker Ave., Williamsburg (718-389-2982); M–F (noon–8), S (10–8), Su (noon–5).
• Womenswear, menswear, shoes, and accessories are discounted at the Aeffe USA sample sale. The Moschino high-neck silk sable dress is $650 (originally $1,595), the Cacharel cotton-poplin pleated dress is $195 (originally $470), and the Jean Paul Gaultier basket-weave tuxedo jacket is $831 (originally ($1,995). 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-632-9300); W–F (10–6), S (11–5).
• Archive and one-of-a-kind styles are half-off at the Slane fine jewelry sample sale. 48 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; eleventh fl.; Th–F (10–6).