• Meet with Lancôme’s national makeup artist Manuel Villegas and his team for a two-on-one beauty consultation and makeover at Bloomingdale's. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30. Call 212-705-2886 to make an appointment.
• Bid on new and vintage handbags at the Junior League’s "Bags and Bubbles" event. Guests can enjoy Champagne and appetizers during the silent auction, which features designers like Carlos Falchi, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, and Tory Burch. VIP ticket buyers will have access to complimentary makeovers, hairstyling, brow shaping, massages, and more. New York Junior League, 130 E. 80th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (212-288-8220); 6–9. Purchase tickets (starting at $55) at Nyjl.org.
• Watch the ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. as Goodwill opens a new boutique and donation center in the West Village. Through Saturday, there'll be on-the-spot drawings in-store for gift certificates. 44 W. 8th St., nr. MacDougal St. (212-477-7024); 10–9.
• Spring merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Vivienne Tam sample sale. The silk flutter-print chiffon tunic is $120 (originally $375), the Rainbow Butterfly racerback tunic is $95 (originally $295), and the crochet tank is $150 (originally $285). Through 4/28. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eleventh fl.; W (9–8), Th (10–7), F (10–6).
• Womenswear, menswear, shoes, and accessories are discounted at the Aeffe USA sample sale. The Moschino high-neck silk sable dress is $650 (originally $1,595), the Cacharel cotton-poplin pleated dress is $195 (originally $470), and the Jean Paul Gaultier basket-weave tuxedo jacket is $831 (originally ($1,995). Through 4/29. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-632-9300); W–F (10–6), S (11–5).