"I kill myself," Gwyneth told Rachael Ray on her talk show, where she appeared this morning to promote her cookbook. Sitting there in a slinky cream-colored tank top with her sculpted deltoids stealing the frame, and her triceps doing anything but jiggling, she was talking about the gym, of course. "I put in a minimum of an hour and a half five days a week," she says. "But I eat — like, I love food, and I can't cut food out, and so I know what it takes. There's no magic, there's no fairy dust — like, it's not good genes." Between promoting her cookbook, GOOPing, and pumping iron, she finds time to schmooze with hot fashion designers like Reed Krakoff, whom the Post reports she was spotted with recently, sparking rumors that her jiggle-free arms could appear in one of his campaigns. See more from Gwyneth on Rachael Ray in the video.
69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack