The title had the most ad pages for the first quarter, at 621, up 10 percent from the same period last year. Elle had 520 ad pages, with a 14.9 percent increase. Meanwhile W under new editor Stefano Tonchi's leadership was up 5.8 percent to 265. However, none of these numbers tell us how much the magazines are charging for these pages, so it's unclear who is actually the richest. Also, the bureau that reports these numbers doesn't factor in online advertising, which it should at some point since paper media is rapidly becoming secondary to Internet media. [WWD]
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?