Following Buckingham Palace's request that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's privacy be respected while they honeymoon (hahaha) a spokeswoman for the Seychelles's department of tourism confirmed that the couple landed at the airport at 7:20 local time this morning. She even added that they then took a helicopter to a private island with a villa, where they will remain for ten days. On the Today show this morning, Meredith Vieira asked Matt Lauer, who has visited the islands, about where he recommend the royal couple go in the Seychelles, as though they are really going there to go places. He paused for a moment to think of whether he had something nice to say about the islands, decided he didn't, really, and answered, hilariously, "Indoors in air conditioning. It was about 120 degrees when I was there." Meredith — in that awkward way morning television hosts do where you suspect they're trying to make a funny joke but aren't really being funny — replied, "Lousy lousy choice, then. Depressing." Well, maybe she has a point? Is the image of happy bride Kate in her white bikini on her private island in the beautiful ocean not kind of depressing?
Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
- Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Timberlake and Mulligan Giggle: An Adorable GIF
- Richard DeCoatsworth Charged With Rape
- The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- Dior’s Resort Show, Starring Princess Charlene
- Photos: Giving Girls in Need Dream Prom Dresses
- At the Billboards, Ke$ha’s Naked Face and Butt
- What’s Your Beyoncé Baby Name? Try Our Generator
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts