After a seemingly endless stretch of rain, we're ready for a sun-soaked three-day weekend. There are a slew of beauty products offering UV protection — from SPF-touting makeup to wipes and lotions — but Elizabeth Arden's new Sun Defense Stick combines the best features of each into one smartly packaged tube. The lightweight, lipstick-size solid sunscreen can be thrown into your bag on sunny days without running the risk of leaking all over your lining like liquid versions. Though most concealers and foundations now include an SPF of 10 or 15, this water- and sweat-resistant stick lasts up to eight hours and has an SPF of 50. It glides on smoothly without feeling oily or sticky, protecting sunburn-prone areas like your nose, lips, hairline, and earlobes. Best of all, it's noncomedogenic and oil-free, so it won't clog pores or cause breakouts.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her