Fresh's merlot-hued Sugar Plum balm was one of our winter staples, adding a moisture and sheer color without feeling sticky. The brand's newest variety, Sugar Honey, is a go-to lip treatment for spring. The warm nude color complements a wider range of skin tones than the previous coral-pink Sugar Rose shade, and the peachy tint gives lips a natural-looking shine. The glossy consistency and SPF 15 keep lips from drying out on sunny days without repeated touch-ups. Slick it on bare lips in the morning or layer it over lipstick for a less matte effect.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like