Over the years, one’s makeup arsenal shifts away from glittery eye-shadows palettes and neon lipsticks to tried-and-true brands and replenishing skin products. Though there are a slew of anti-aging moisturizers, eye creams, and pore-refining potions crowding the shelves, natural beauty brand Korres’s new concealer pulls double duty, battling crow’s feet while concealing dark circles and redness. Quercetin (a plant-based chemical) and oak’s antioxidant properties smooth fine lines, while olive oil boosts skin’s elasticity; Korres already has an existing handful of day and night creams touting the ingredients. It's denser than a liquid concealer, but still blends easily without looking caked-on — an easy antidote to those backhanded "You look tired" comments at work.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb