Over the years, one’s makeup arsenal shifts away from glittery eye-shadows palettes and neon lipsticks to tried-and-true brands and replenishing skin products. Though there are a slew of anti-aging moisturizers, eye creams, and pore-refining potions crowding the shelves, natural beauty brand Korres’s new concealer pulls double duty, battling crow’s feet while concealing dark circles and redness. Quercetin (a plant-based chemical) and oak’s antioxidant properties smooth fine lines, while olive oil boosts skin’s elasticity; Korres already has an existing handful of day and night creams touting the ingredients. It's denser than a liquid concealer, but still blends easily without looking caked-on — an easy antidote to those backhanded "You look tired" comments at work.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament