The first lady of France, Carla Bruni, looked "visibly pregnant" as she welcomed the wives of G8 leaders in Deauville, France, to a luncheon, the AFP reports. Bruni and her husband, Nicolas Sarkozy, have not commented on the state of the apparent bump, though Sarkozy's dad said she is pregnant. Carla "made no attempt to hide the bump and smiled broadly as her counterparts arrived," the AFP adds. Carla has not denied the pregnancy either, telling reporters she was wary of "[turning] a kind of small fish into a whale." Well, now it really looks like that small fish is the whale in the room. So get ready for all sorts of fashion blog posts peppered with (allegedly) cute French phrases. Today, the HuffPo busted out "bump de bébé."
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season