NOW WHAT'S UP, CANADA? After Kate Middleton and her new husband, Prince William, make their official visit to our northern neighbors in July, they will make an official visit to California from July 8 through July 11, the royal-wedding website confirmed today. A detailed itinerary is forthcoming, so it's unclear what cities and/or wineries the couple will make beautiful, hopefully tipsy photo ops in. But this is extremely exciting because Kate Middleton has never been to the U.S., which is absurd considering that we basically made her when all those snotty Brits were pretending like they didn't care about their royal bride. If America's K-Mid love is a slave to anyone's ego, it's hers alone.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament