If you are fabulously wealthy, or maybe just wealthy, and have always wanted a big decorative circle on your head for children to throw grapes through at tedious brunch parties, Princess Beatrice's royal wedding hat may be for you! The very same one that was affixed to her very scalp the day Kate Middleton became the Duchess of Cambridge will be auctioned on eBay to benefit UNICEF, her mom Sarah Ferguson said today on The Oprah Winfrey Show. One of her hat's Facebook fan pages has more than 136,000 likes as this post goes live, so the bidding could get serious. “How a hat makes you feel is what a hat is all about,” the hat's designer Philip has said. “The head is the most important part of the body to embellish, because it’s what you meet.” Really, you're doing all your new acquaintances a disservice by not letting them meet you crazy hat to face.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament