Khakis have a questionable reputation, often bringing to mind awkward pleats and fifth-grade silhouettes. But lately, designers have given the staple pant a face-lift, making it a viable alternative to go-to jeans and leggings. For this edition of "Take Five," Belgian model Pauline Van Der Cruysse took a pair of peg leg chinos by KASIL x Taylor Jacobson to five different boutiques, where staff members styled the pants with the store's offerings. See the looks that EVA, Pachute, Jumelle, Sir, and Life:Curated created in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage