• Browse the Brooklyn Craft Central Spring Market under the Dumbo Archway for one day only. More than 50 vendors are selling Etsyish items like subway-inspired pillows and handcrafted jewelry, along with locally-made, small-batch food items. Water St. at Adams St., Dumbo. (718-237-8700); 11-6. For more information visit brooklyncraftcentral.com.
• The Alice + Olivia flagship boutique in Southampton reopens for the summer. There will be a sno-cone machine! 58 Jobs Lane, nr. Windmill Lane, (631-204-0164).
• Meet designer Danielle Nicole as she presents her handbag collection at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 10–8.
• Shop discounts of up to 75 percent on children's clothing for girls and boys from 6 months to 12 years of age at Best & Co.'s first ever sample sale. A cashmere cardigan for girls is now $64, while a gingham shirtdress is $49. For boys, seersucker pants are $39, and polos start at $19. Through 5/28. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; S (9–5), Su–F (10–6), S (9–4).
• Womenswear from Ashish, Iosselliani, and Margarita Saplala is 50 to 70 percent off at the W29 showroom sample sale. 208 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201; F (10–6), S (noon–3).
• Spring samples and merchandise is 40 to 70 percent off at the Gilded Age spring sample sale. Jeans and pants are $65 to $100 (originally $350 to $590), woven shirts are $50 to $80 (originally $285 to $395), and jackets and outerwear are $95 to $195 (originally $585 to $1,095). 580 Broadway, nr. Houston St., ninth fl.; ;F (10:30–7), S (10:30–4:30).
• Lenny swimwear is 60 percent off at the brand's New York showroom. 580 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 1011; F (9–8), S (9–4).
• Dresses are $150 to $250 (originally $415 to $575) at the Wayne sample sale. The leather hooded jacket is $382 (originally $875). 315 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1205 (212-714-6611); F–S (noon–8).
• Shoes and clothing are discounted at the Dolce Vita warehouse sale. Sandals start at $19, flats and oxfords start at $29, and boots and booties start at $59. Apparel brands include Cynthia Vincent, Mink Pink, Sass and Bide, Blank denim, and more. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St., fourth fl.; F–S (noon–7).
• Suits, sportcoats, trousers, and tuxedos are discounted at the Joseph Abboud Factory Sale at Soiffer Haskin. Credit cards only. Through 5/26. 317 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Su (9–6), M–W (9–7), Th (9–5).
• Shop discounts of up to 65 percent at the Theory women's sample sale. Dresses are $109, jackets are $159, skirts are $89, and pants are $99. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); F (10–7), S–Su (10–4).
• Down comforters, pillows, blankets, sheets, duvet covers, table linens, towels, and more are up to 70 percent off at the Sferra 120th-anniversary sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; F–S (10–7), Su (10–6).
• Steven Alan's men's and women's collections are 30 to 75 percent off, along with pieces from Cardigan, lemlem, Generic Surplus, Onia, and Relwen. Women's cotton reverse-seam shirts are now $68. 87 Franklin St., nr. Broadway.; F(8:30–8), S (11–7), Su (11–5).
• Spring dresses from Honey in the Rough as well as other designer pieces from Tsumori Chisato, United Bamboo, and Mociun are up to 70 percent off. 107 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-228-6415); F-S (10:30–7:30), Su (noon–7).
• Upholstered furniture, pottery, pillows, tableware, and assorted textiles are 30 percent off at the Jonathan Adler warehouse sale. 513 Irving Ave., nr. Halsey St., Williamsburg; F (10–7), S (10–5), Su (10–2).
• Handbags, footwear, and small accessories are up to 75 percent off at the Be & D sample sale. The Genesis bag in praline is $495 (originally $1,095), the Joe ballet flat in leopard is $175 (originally $350), and the Woodstock hobo in tiger-print is $795 (originally $1,485). Through 5/25. 260 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl.; M–W (9–7).
• Spring samples are 40 percent off at the Veda sample sale. The Prayer jacket is $300 (originally $660), the Oracle caplet is $250 (originally $595), and the Love dress is $200 (originally $495). 132 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St.; F–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).