• Attend Tulips & Pansies: A Headdress Affair and see elaborate floral headdresses made with fresh cut flowers from designers like Tracy Reese, Betsey Johnson, Lilly Pulitzer, and Mara Hoffman. Guests will have an opportunity to bid on items, with proceeds benefiting VillageCare. Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway, nr. Sixth Ave. (212-244-4300); 7–10. Purchase tickets ($300) at villagecare.org.
• Get styled by designer Maria Cornejo and browse her men’s spring and summer 2011 collections at Project No. 8. Guests can also purchase a limited-edition T-shirt designed by Mark Borthwick to benefit Doctors Without Borders. 38 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (212-925-5599); 5–8. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
• Stop by Clarins Skin Spa during their beauty event and enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvre, gift bags, and raffle prizes. 1061 Madison Ave., nr. 80th St. (212-734-6100); 6:30 p.m. Call to RSVP.
• Receive a complimentary mini-facial with a purchase of $150 or more from SK-II at Bloomingdale’s. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8. Call 212-705-2710 to make an appointment.
• Shop discounted womenswewar and menswear at the Yigal Azrouël sample sale. Ready-to-wear dresses are $375 (originally $1,240), tops are $150 (originally $495), and pants are $110 (originally $360). Men's ready-to-wear tees are $70 (originally $235), shirts are $80 (originally $270), and jackets are $285 (originally $945). 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl.; 9–7.
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Drake Gave Sasha Obama a Little Shout-out
Taylor Swift’s Home Might Become a Historic Landmark
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.