• Attend Tulips & Pansies: A Headdress Affair and see elaborate floral headdresses made with fresh cut flowers from designers like Tracy Reese, Betsey Johnson, Lilly Pulitzer, and Mara Hoffman. Guests will have an opportunity to bid on items, with proceeds benefiting VillageCare. Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway, nr. Sixth Ave. (212-244-4300); 7–10. Purchase tickets ($300) at villagecare.org.
• Get styled by designer Maria Cornejo and browse her men’s spring and summer 2011 collections at Project No. 8. Guests can also purchase a limited-edition T-shirt designed by Mark Borthwick to benefit Doctors Without Borders. 38 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (212-925-5599); 5–8. E-mail email@example.com to RSVP.
• Stop by Clarins Skin Spa during their beauty event and enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvre, gift bags, and raffle prizes. 1061 Madison Ave., nr. 80th St. (212-734-6100); 6:30 p.m. Call to RSVP.
• Receive a complimentary mini-facial with a purchase of $150 or more from SK-II at Bloomingdale’s. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8. Call 212-705-2710 to make an appointment.
• Shop discounted womenswewar and menswear at the Yigal Azrouël sample sale. Ready-to-wear dresses are $375 (originally $1,240), tops are $150 (originally $495), and pants are $110 (originally $360). Men's ready-to-wear tees are $70 (originally $235), shirts are $80 (originally $270), and jackets are $285 (originally $945). 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl.; 9–7.