• Attend Tulips & Pansies: A Headdress Affair and see elaborate floral headdresses made with fresh cut flowers from designers like Tracy Reese, Betsey Johnson, Lilly Pulitzer, and Mara Hoffman. Guests will have an opportunity to bid on items, with proceeds benefiting VillageCare. Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway, nr. Sixth Ave. (212-244-4300); 7–10. Purchase tickets ($300) at villagecare.org.
• Get styled by designer Maria Cornejo and browse her men’s spring and summer 2011 collections at Project No. 8. Guests can also purchase a limited-edition T-shirt designed by Mark Borthwick to benefit Doctors Without Borders. 38 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (212-925-5599); 5–8. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
• Stop by Clarins Skin Spa during their beauty event and enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvre, gift bags, and raffle prizes. 1061 Madison Ave., nr. 80th St. (212-734-6100); 6:30 p.m. Call to RSVP.
• Receive a complimentary mini-facial with a purchase of $150 or more from SK-II at Bloomingdale’s. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8. Call 212-705-2710 to make an appointment.
• Shop discounted womenswewar and menswear at the Yigal Azrouël sample sale. Ready-to-wear dresses are $375 (originally $1,240), tops are $150 (originally $495), and pants are $110 (originally $360). Men's ready-to-wear tees are $70 (originally $235), shirts are $80 (originally $270), and jackets are $285 (originally $945). 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl.; 9–7.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
State of Confusion: Albany’s Top 40
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.