• Stop by La Prairie at Bloomingdale’s and get a complimentary summer facial. Through 5/21. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–7. Call 212-705-3133 to make an appointment.
• Meet designers Tracey Heinemann and Connie Cusick as they present the latest White Moth Jewelry collection at Henri Bendel. Through 5/21. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 10–8.
• Wedges, flats, ankle booties and platform sandals are up to 75 percent off at Sigerson and Morrison's "Crazy Sale," a three-day event at Steven Sclaroff. Gloves, candles, books and stationery are also available from Mad et Len, Pilot and Assouline. Prices start at $25. Through 5/22. 44 White St., nr. Church St.; F–S (1–7), Sun (2–5).
• Jewelry designers Chrishabana, Bijules and Elizabeth Knight are teaming up for a sample sale. Wine will be served, and prices start at $20. 171 Avenue C, nr. 10th St.; F (4–10).
• Upholstered furniture, pottery, pillows, tableware, and assorted textiles are 30 precent off at the Jonathan Adler warehouse sale. Through 5/22. 513 Irving Ave., nr. Halsey St., Williamsburg; F (10–7), S (10–5), Su (10–2).
• High-end heels are $150 to $400 at the (invite-only) Christian Louboutin sale. 306 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., third fl.; Th (9–5), F (9–3).
• Dresses, knits, pants, jackets, costume jewelry, and belts are 50 to 80 percent off at the Lela Rose ready-to-wear sample sale. Blouses are $425 (originally $795), skirts are $295 (originally $695), and dresses are $995 (originally $1,595). 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl. (212-947-9204 ext. 14); F (9–6).
• Men's clothing from Theory is discounted up to 65 percent off at the men's sample sale. Ties start at $39, whereas suits start at $299. 129 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., second fl. (212-398-2777); Th–F (8–8).
•• Shop deep discounts at the Derek Lam spring 2011 sale. The stretch-canvas peplum-back blazer is $295 (originally $1,090), the cotton-voile embroidered dress is $395 (originally $1,490), and the stretch-cotton trench coat is $275 (originally $990). 10 Crosby St., nr. Grand St., third fl.; Th (10–6), F (10–4).