• Stop by Kiki de Montparnasse as Decades owners Cameron Silver and Christos Garkinos host a shopping event featuring one-of-a-kind vintage pieces from their archives. 79 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-8150); 11–8.
• Meet designer Dean Harris and preview his latest jewelry collection at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 10–4.
• Browse the latest collection of MICHELE watches at their trunk show at Bloomingdale's Soho, with some styles exclusive to the event and customization options available. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 10–5.
• Meet with Bobbi Brown beauty expert Liz Keiser and receive a personalized makeup consultation and face chart at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 10–6. Call 212-833-2006 to make an appointment.
• Men’s and women’s RTW clothing and accessories from labels like Herion, Benedetta Lovi, and Cristiani are discounted between 50 and 70 percent at The Hive's spring sample sale. 544 W 27th St,, sixth fl., nr. TKTK, (212-644-5077); 9–7.
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Melania Trump Wears Ralph Lauren on Inauguration Day
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
Malia Obama Might Be Starting an Internship With Harvey Weinstein
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.