• Stop by Kiki de Montparnasse as Decades owners Cameron Silver and Christos Garkinos host a shopping event featuring one-of-a-kind vintage pieces from their archives. 79 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-8150); 11–8.
• Meet designer Dean Harris and preview his latest jewelry collection at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 10–4.
• Browse the latest collection of MICHELE watches at their trunk show at Bloomingdale's Soho, with some styles exclusive to the event and customization options available. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 10–5.
• Meet with Bobbi Brown beauty expert Liz Keiser and receive a personalized makeup consultation and face chart at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 10–6. Call 212-833-2006 to make an appointment.
• Visit online fashion magazine Sight Unseen's pop-up shop this weekend in Noho, featuring hand-painted neckties by Shabd + Mociun, weavings by Alex Segreti and Kelly Rakowski and canvas clutches by Lindsey Adelman, as well as one-off pieces from designers including Jim Drain, Renata Abbade, and Pascale Gueracague. Through 5/16. Great Jones Lumber, 45 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St.; 12–7.
• Get summer beauty tips from the international lead makeup stylist for Nars at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 11–6. Call 212-833-2008 to make an appointment.
• Browse the furniture, artwork and illustrations on show at the We Are Working pop-up shop at Onassis, featuring pieces by Dino Sanchez, Karl Zahn, Matt Tragesser, and Fern, who will debut a new coffee table design. Through 5/15. 71 Greene St., nr. Spring St., (212-966-8869); F (5–8), S (11–7), Su (12–6).
• Check out Fridays at the Sephora Beauty Studios, a weekly event through the end of May at all Manhattan Sephora locations. There will be free express makeovers, as well as special events unique to each store. Times and locations vary; for more details visit sephora.com.
• Men's, women's, and kids' clothing is up to 80 percent off at the Nolita and RA-RE spring sample sale. Through 5/27. 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St., fourth fl., Ste. 4A-1 (212-979-1735); M–F (10–7).
• At the Satya sample sale, jewelry is reduced between 50 and 75 percent from retail prices. Rings are $20-$40, cuffs $60-$120 (originally $128-$864), and necklaces from $25. New merchandise will be added to the sale each day. Through 5/15. 64 North Moore St., nr. Greenwich St.; 10–6.
• Past-season womenswear and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Suno sample sale. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., third fl.; W–F (noon–8).
• All spring/summer 2011 clothing and accessories for men and women are up to 80 percent off at the Gant sample sale. The selection includes samples and size runs of warehouse stock. Poplin and madras shirts, polos, and blouses are $25 (originally $99 to $175), blazers are $95 (originally $895), and lightweight cardigans and V-neck sweaters are $35 (originally $225). 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); Th (8:30–6:30), F (8:30–5).
• Men’s and women’s RTW clothing and accessories from labels like Herion, Benedetta Lovi, and Cristiani are discounted between 50 and 70 percent at The Hive's spring sample sale. 544 W 27th St,, sixth fl., nr. TKTK, (212-644-5077); 9–7.