As though the quotient of beautiful people at this year's Cannes Film Festival needed a boost, models flocked to the film festival doing what they do best: looking very good in lots of chic designer clothes. In addition to Naomi Campbell's Fashion for Relief catwalk show, they popped up at events all over, from movie premieres to the amfAR gala to store openings (between Segway rides, Roberto Cavalli debuted a new boutique) and beyond — anything that came with an invitation most likely. (Or, as Fashionista alleged, free champagne.) So here's one last Cannes slideshow, where you can look at Karolina Kurkova, Bianca Balti, Bar Refaeli, and more being their hottest selves.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split