As though the quotient of beautiful people at this year's Cannes Film Festival needed a boost, models flocked to the film festival doing what they do best: looking very good in lots of chic designer clothes. In addition to Naomi Campbell's Fashion for Relief catwalk show, they popped up at events all over, from movie premieres to the amfAR gala to store openings (between Segway rides, Roberto Cavalli debuted a new boutique) and beyond — anything that came with an invitation most likely. (Or, as Fashionista alleged, free champagne.) So here's one last Cannes slideshow, where you can look at Karolina Kurkova, Bianca Balti, Bar Refaeli, and more being their hottest selves.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament