We were lucky during all of last night's Met Ball madness to steal some time with the gorgeous Iman, last year's winner of the CFDA's honorary Fashion Icon prize. Our camera crew captured the supermodel as she readied for the evening's gala, transforming her straight-haired daytime look into a big-haired, super-fabulous, super-sparkly nighttime showstopper. Primping at the Bryant Park Hotel, she discussed getting over red-carpet jitters and why it's important to have your driver circle the block if you see Rihanna get out of the car in front of you. Follow Iman from her makeup chair to the red carpet in our video.
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone’s Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer