At tonight's Met Gala red carpet, two names continued to ring out: Alexander McQueen and Osama Bin Laden. The former, obviously, is the focus of this year's Costume Institute Gala tribute. The latter was unavoidable, as news of his death was barely 24 hours old. We asked attendees about their fondest memories of McQueen: "All my stories I have are too filthy" to share, whispered Stella McCartney, a longtime friend of the late designer. And where was funny man Jimmy Fallon when he heard the news of Bin Laden's death? "Playing Xbox LIVE" ... 'til his mom called. All that and so much more in our video.
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide