In her sixth-to-last episode, Oprah clinched a rare interview with Ralph Lauren at his Colorado ranch. At the top of the show, Ralph — denim resplendent in perfectly worn-in jeans and jean jacket — hops off a horse and into a mint green vintage Jeep with Oprah. As they drive miles down a fence-lined road toward the family's living quarters, Oprah wonders, "Is that teak wood?" Why, yes. Then they make a quick stop at a small colony of hand-painted tepees where extra-special RL guests can sleep. (Oprah once bunked in one of the ranch's private cabins, apparently.) Sitting down on a Navajo blanket, Oprah looks around and says, sounding slightly verklempt, "I could be so happy here." Us, too, O. Us, too. Watch the video for more.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her