Target continues to distract us from their questionable political donations by announcing two fabulous new collaborators today. Milliner Albertus Swanepoel, known for his feather-trimmed cloches and sculpted straw sun hats, will produce a fourteen-hat women's collection for Target, all priced at $19.99. Some of the hats will be "in leopard print and with fashionable trims," WWD reports breathlessly. Meanwhile, jeweler (and former W editor) Dana Kellin is collaborating on a range of necklaces and earrings using her trademark technique of wrapping semiprecious stones in metal wire; her prices will range from $9.99 to $49.99. Both one-off collections will launch on October 30.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament