In the season of outdoor concerts, beer gardens, barbecues, and rooftop movies, you can afford to inject a little color into your summer wardrobe. Cole Haan's new limited-edition collection arrives at its Soho store today, a collaboration with 150-year-old French fabric brand Les Toiles du Soleil (fittingly, "the fabric of the sun"). The punchy collection of ballet flats, boat shoes, chukkas (for both sexes), a tote, and wallet combines the Catalan company's vibrant striped prints in red or blue with Italian vachetta leather. The ballet flats and boat shoes also feature Cole Haan's Nike Air technology for extra cushioning when you're pounding the pavement this summer — another reason to retire those beat-up flip-flops.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate