In the season of outdoor concerts, beer gardens, barbecues, and rooftop movies, you can afford to inject a little color into your summer wardrobe. Cole Haan's new limited-edition collection arrives at its Soho store today, a collaboration with 150-year-old French fabric brand Les Toiles du Soleil (fittingly, "the fabric of the sun"). The punchy collection of ballet flats, boat shoes, chukkas (for both sexes), a tote, and wallet combines the Catalan company's vibrant striped prints in red or blue with Italian vachetta leather. The ballet flats and boat shoes also feature Cole Haan's Nike Air technology for extra cushioning when you're pounding the pavement this summer — another reason to retire those beat-up flip-flops.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season