W's forthcoming "Music & Style" issue, which hits newsstands on June 21, has two covers, and both of which have leaked along with the corresponding spreads. Unsurprisingly, Beyoncé got the much better deal, clothes-wise: Her outfits are extravagant and sexy, with lots of sheer Marc Jacobs blouses and Givenchy lingerie; she wears a Givenchy cat hat in one picture, and one of Marc Jacobs's pillbox headpieces in another. Christina, on the other hand, is mostly covered by her large, puffy hairdo. On a positive note, she looks much prettier than she has in ages. [AfterLD and ONTD]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like