Chatting with Carmelo Anthony at the Fresh Air Fund gala last night, we wondered if he’s entertained any forays into the fashion world, like his Knicks teammate Amar’e Stoudemire. “Yeah, actually I did like a six- or seven-page spread for Italian Vogue,” Anthony replied, adding that he expects to be in the July or August issue. Photographer Mark Seliger shot Anthony solo in his New York studio. “It was just me in a fashion spread, six to eight pages, something like that,” he said. He couldn't remember all of his outfit changes, but there was a Versace tux, a John Varvatos suit, and, he thinks, perhaps something from Tommy Hilfiger. Anthony hopes he can "break some barriers" for male athletes in fashion, although many Italians might not know who he is yet. “Basketball is growing over there in Europe; it’s getting bigger and bigger. Not as big as, like, China, not yet, but it’s getting there,” he said.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split