The July cover of Vogue leaked on Fashin on Saturday (it was officially posted on Vogue.com later this morning), and what's more, the leaked image had some extraneous text scrawled in Sharpie above the "Beauty News" headline (see below Emma Watson's left earlobe). This begs speculation that the person who leaked the cover and the person who so irreverently wrote on it are one and the same. Could it be the usual culprit, a disgruntled intern? A wronged employee with access to Condé Nast's servers? Or perhaps it's the Fashion Hacker, back for one final coup. In other news, Emma's wearing this Prada dress from the fall 2011 collection.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve