True to his word, Tom Ford finally bestowed his fall 2011 collection upon the Internet a full four months after its exclusive presentation at London Fashion Week in February. It's in the form of a video look book starring real models like Abbey Lee Kershaw, Karlie Kloss, and Daphne Groeneveld instead of Ford's celebrity friends. There's lots of close-fitting black lace, tailored velvet dresses, and a shaggy red coat that is sure to be as ubiquitous as that shaggy blue dress was last winter. Anyway, now that it's out, will celebrities and magazines go as apeshit over this stuff as they did before?
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve