More details on Monday's CFDA Awards ceremony: Between steely introductions by Anderson Cooper and potentially awkward situations with Lady Gaga, longtime Marc Jacobs muse Sofia Coppola will bestow the designer with his much-buzzed-about Lifetime Achievement Award. Meanwhile, Jessica Alba will give the Founders Award to Hal Rubenstein, Grace Coddington will present the Board of Directors’ Special Tribute Award to Arthur Elgort, and all three Swarovski prizes will be handled by Karolina Kurkova. And because the designers are the celebrities tonight, several bold-name fashion people are dressing up actresses in their clothing and bringing them as their dates so they can pose together in pictures: Michael Kors's plus-one is Ashley Greene, Patrik Ervell's is Kirsten Dunst, Francisco Costa's is Kerry Washington, and Proenza Schouler's is Liv Tyler.
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide