Target has teamed up with a number of designers on ready-to-wear, home, and accessories lines, but Josie Natori is the first lingerie collaboration they've done. Fittingly, it's Natori's first collaboration with a mass merchant as well. Known for Asian-inspired underthings, including satiny kimonos and printed silk nighties, she'll design a range of undies and loungewear to be released in two installments, the first one right before the holidays (a blockbuster season for gifts of that nature) and the second one on January 1 (for Valentine's Day, supposedly). Prices for bras, panties, chemises, and other items will range from $9.99 to $34.99.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve