Domonique Ramirez was stripped of her Miss San Antonio title this spring after a pageant official allegedly told her that she needed to "drop thirteen pounds" and "lay off the tacos." She took pageant organizers to court over the matter (they denied the taco incident and said she was dethroned for her tardiness and refusal to write thank-you notes), and a San Antonio judge restored her crown on March 24. But then there remained the awkward issue of what to do with the Miss San Antonio runner-up, Ashley Dixon, who replaced Ramirez when she was ousted. This is actually not a problem at all, because pageant officials can make up new titles whenever they want, so they crowned Dixon Miss Bexar County, which is only slightly less impressive-sounding and still allows her to run for the Miss Texas title. So both Dixon and Ramirez will be running against each other! And probably not eating any tacos at all.
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You