The third annual Full Figured Fashion Week will commence in New York this Thursday, and according to organizers, tickets for many of the events have already sold out. Some events are invite-only, as they're directed toward press, buyers, and other folks in the industry, but several cater toward the full-figured everywoman willing to spend money on admission, including sample sales ($10 admission), trunk shows, and a shopping crawl to plus-size stores around New York ($75). "It's been crazy," said organizer Gwen Devoe. "It's just exploding ... We have money to spend, and we're happy to give it to the designers and stores who help us celebrate our curves."
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament