The third annual Full Figured Fashion Week will commence in New York this Thursday, and according to organizers, tickets for many of the events have already sold out. Some events are invite-only, as they're directed toward press, buyers, and other folks in the industry, but several cater toward the full-figured everywoman willing to spend money on admission, including sample sales ($10 admission), trunk shows, and a shopping crawl to plus-size stores around New York ($75). "It's been crazy," said organizer Gwen Devoe. "It's just exploding ... We have money to spend, and we're happy to give it to the designers and stores who help us celebrate our curves."
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split